Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Scenic 78 - Day 6, The Bleens

Mrs. Bleen and her three daughters were driving home from an errand when she became distracted by the walking dead. She served and hit a post. Nobody was hurt. She was surrounded by zombies until we showed up.





I stopped the pickup on the opposite side of the street. We jumped out with guns blazing.

Immediately Dick killed a zombie with his bolt action rifle and Eddie got one with his assualt rifle.



I ran over to the Bleens. Two zombies were coming down the street. A blast from my shotgun only knocked them down. In a minute or so they were advancing again.

The undead are hard to kill.
 


Knocking down the two zeds gave us enough time to get to the truck. I was the last to get in. Dick started the truck and was ready to drive.  As I was attempting to get around the truck to get in the passenger seat, two more zombies advanced on me.





Before they could reach me I gave them a blast from my shotgun.

Hot lead only knocked them down!



Instead of continuing over to the passenger side I hopped on to the truck and told Dick to, "Drive!!"

Another close one.


After this encounter, Eddie decided he couldn't handle it any more and left our group.


No comments:

Post a Comment