Friday, January 27, 2012

The Scenic 78 - Day 4 Very Early Morning

It was a tough night last night. The two soldiers left during the night.

We occupied the bottom floor of the house, trying to get some shut eye. For some reason Ron went nuts wanting to take charge of the group. Ron opened fire with his shotgun on me, Dick and one of the new people. The woman was shot dead, Dick was wounded and knocked down and I was stunned.

The girl on the left was dead, Dick was wounded, and I was knocked to the floor stunned.


The others in the group fired back at Ron, but missed. Ron blasted back as they ducked out the window. The exchange of gun fire attracted a couple zombies.





The zombies quickly approached the house and found Eddie on the ground prone after taking cover from the shotgun fire. Eddie clubbed the two zombies with his assault rifle as they attacked him. He was lucky to survive.


Eddie had jumped out the window and was attacked by 2 goons.



Ron could have finished us off, but decided to leave the house. After regaining my senses I got up and got a shot off at Ron as he was leaving the building, severely wounding him. I searched his body and grabbed his shotgun.

"Out Of the Fight." I found a Derringer Pistol and some food on Ron.

Sam, one of the new guys who was shot at, ran off into the night. We packed our stuff and headed back to the truck. Not much sleep tonight.


The encounter was based on the Keep It Together table. Ron rolled the mutiny result. I substituted  the Derringer from 6 Gun Sound for the Machine Pistol to the Recovered Items table in I Zombie. Dick recovered minus 1 to his Rep after being shot. Because this happened at night the remaining group members will roll on the Lack of Sleep table found in I, Zombie.

No comments:

Post a Comment